Meriden - Wallingford Chrysalis provides transitional housing for women and their children left homeless as a result of domestic violence.
Chrysalis Center for Domestic Violence
The Fred Ulbrich Fund is proud to support the Meriden-Wallingford Chrysalis organization.
Meriden-Wallingford Chrysalis offers services to domestic violence survivors at no cost regardless of when the abuse occurred, or whether or not individuals are planning to leave. Those affected by domestic violence need to make choices and this organization is here for them. Community-based services include:
- Individual in person and/or phone support
- Advocacy through medical, legal, police or social services systems
- An educational support group for women mandated by Department of Children and Families
- Support group on Tuesday evenings for women and their children
- Safety planning for adults and children.
- Short Term Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Living Program
- 24-hour hotline services at (203) 238-1501 or toll-free statewide at (888) 774-2900